Times Group is looking for Quantity Surveyors for our Building projects.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyors whose responsibilities involved in all phases of a facility’s lifecycle such as feasibility, design, construction, extension, refurbishment, maintenance, and demolition. The competencies of quantity surveyors are aimed at producing constructions that meet the client’s value system.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies to ensure their proposals will work.
- Prepare and analyses project costings for tenders, such as materials, quantities, labour and time.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Negotiate contracts and work schedules.
- Allocate work to subcontractors and oversee their work at all stages of the construction.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and disputes.
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work, oversee bills and arrange payments.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use specialized software for collaboration and time management, including spreadsheets.
- Experience with inventory control and process improvement.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Firm understanding of complex mathematical concepts.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Should be aware with IPC Billing & BBS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is must.
For more jobs visit timesgroup.com.pk/jobs