Times Group looking for Project Engineer for our Building projects.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who will be in charge of planning and coordinating technical engineering initiatives to make sure they can complete a project within their budget and according to a schedule. Their duties include upholding project standards by researching compliance regulations, developing project implementation plans and adjusting specifications for elements of a project.
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to ensure clarification and meet specific requirements in a timely manner.
- Delegate tasks to team members according to their individual skill sets, experience and abilities to ensure efficient completion of the project.
- Maintain budgets and make adjustments according to needs as they arise.
- Track performance and analyze the completion of key goals.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use specialized software for collaboration and time management, including spreadsheets.
- Experience with inventory control and process improvement.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Firm understanding of complex mathematical concepts.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is must.
For more jobs visit timesgroup.com.pk/jobs