Times Group Private Limited
Pursuit of Sustainable Prosperity and Lifestyle
Posted 2 years ago
We are looking for Site Engineer for our Building projects.
We are looking for a Site Engineer whose responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising crew members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
- Making plans using detailed drawings.
- Preparing estimates and budgets.
- Creating accurate project specifications.
- Designing engineering experiments.
- Creating technical reports for customers.
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues.
- Organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use specialized software for collaboration and time management, including spreadsheets.
- Experience with inventory control and process improvement.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Firm understanding of complex mathematical concepts.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is a must.